The CIAO team is pleased to announce the 12 October 2010 release of the
CIAO contributed science tarfile. The new tarfile may be download via
ciao-install (http://cxc.harvard.edu/ciao/download/) or from the CIAO
Contributed Scripts Page (http://cxc.harvard.edu/ciao/download/scripts/).
The changes in this release are:
* Bug fix: the SPECRESP column values in the combined ARF were not
scaled by the number of files that were combined. Users who combined an
ARF with an earlier version of the script should remake it to get the
correct output values.
* The RESPFILE keyword value in the header of combined background
spectrum is set to "NONE" if the background RMFs were not combined.
Previously, the keyword value was left blank.
* Support for HRC imaging data has been added.
* The default value of the pix_adj parameter is set to "default" to
accommodate ACIS and HRC default parameter settings.
* A HISTORY entry for chandra_repro is added to the header of the
level=1 and level=2 event files. Use the dmhistory tool to view the entry.
* additional updates are listed in the "CHANGES IN THE OCTOBER 2010
RELEASE" section of the help file
for the CIAO team
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Mon May 20 2013 - 01:00:07 EDT