|AHELP for CIAO 4.5 ChIPS v1||
Shuffles the rendering order of the axis within the depth.
- id - ChipsId structure containing values to modify the currency state for the command, or a string to specify the id of the axis to operate on. Unlike the other shuffle_<object> calls, this argument is not optional for shuffle_axis.
- direction - how to shuffle the object; options are chips_forward, chips_backward, chips_front, and chips_back. If not given then chips_forward is assumed.
By default, objects within a depth are ordered chonologically based on when they were added to that depth. The objects are stacked with the oldest item at the back of the list and the newest item at the front of the list. This order dictates how the objects overlap when drawn.
The shuffle_axis command modifies the location of the specified object within the depth. It may be used to position an axis in front of or behind other objects which are at the same depth. The id of the axis to be shuffled is required.
The available "direction" options are:
- chips_back - send to the back of the stack
- chips_front - send to the front of the stack
- chips_forward - moves one step closer to the front
- chips_backward - moves one step further back
chips> add_axis(XY_AXIS,.5,-10,10) chips> add_region([-7,-5,8,9],[8,-9,2,6],"fill.style=1 opacity=0.6") chips> add_curve([-2,6,8],[5,4,-6],"line.color=red") chips> shuffle_axis("ax1",chips_front)
Create a pair of crosshair axes. Add a region and a curve. Move the x-axis to the front of the depth, so that it appears on top of the curve and region.
Move the axis "ay1" to the back of the display.
See the bugs pages on the ChIPS website for an up-to-date listing of known bugs.
- add_axis, bind_axes, current_axis, delete_axis, display_axis, display_major_ticks, display_minor_ticks, get_axis, get_xaxis, get_yaxis, hide_axis, hide_major_ticks, hide_minor_ticks, lin_scale, log_scale, move_axis, reverse_axes, set_arbitrary_tick_positions, set_axis, set_xaxis, set_yaxis, unbind_axes
- collapse_depths, display_depth, get_default_depth, hide_depth, reindex_depth, set_default_depth
- shuffle_colorbar, shuffle_image
- shuffle, shuffle_back, shuffle_backward, shuffle_forward, shuffle_front