|AHELP for CIAO 4.5 ChIPS v1||
Shuffles the object to the back of the depth.
- id - an optional ChipsId structure containing values to modify the currency state for the command, or a string to specify the id of the object to operate on.
- object - what type of object to modify, such as chips_line or chips_curve; see the Object Type section of "ahelp chipsopt"
By default, objects within a depth are ordered chonologically based on when they were added to that depth. The objects are stacked with the oldest item at the back of the list and the newest item at the front of the list. This order dictates how the objects overlap when drawn.
The shuffle_back command sends the specified object to the back of the stack. If no id is given, the current object of that type is shuffled. It is the same as calling shuffle or shuffle_<object> with the "chips_back" direction.
chips> set_preference("line.thickness","9") chips> add_line(.1,.1,.9,.9,"id=line1") chips> add_line(.1,.9,.9,.1,"color=red id=line2") chips> add_line(.6,.1,.6,.9,"color=lime id=line3") chips> add_line(.4,.1,.4,.9,"color=yellow id=line4") chips> current_line ("line3") chips> shuffle_back(chips_line)
Create four overlapping lines. Make "line3" current, then move to the back of the depth.
chips> add_line (.1, .1, .9, .9, "depth=100 color=red thickness=9") chips> add_region (4, .5, .5, .3, "fill.style=1 depth=50") chips> add_point (.5, .5, "size=9 depth=100") chips> shuffle_back(chips_point)
Move the point one step backward in the stack. It will then be behind the line, but on top of the region, because the region is at a lower depth.
See the bugs pages on the ChIPS website for an up-to-date listing of known bugs.
- collapse_depths, display_depth, get_default_depth, hide_depth, reindex_depth, set_default_depth
- shuffle_colorbar, shuffle_image
- shuffle, shuffle_backward, shuffle_forward, shuffle_front