|AHELP for CIAO 4.5 ChIPS v1||
Shuffles the object to the front of the depth.
- id - an optional ChipsId structure containing values to modify the currency state for the command, or a string to specify the id of the object to operate on.
- object - what type of object to modify, such as chips_line or chips_curve; see the Object Type section of "ahelp chipsopt"
By default, objects within a depth are ordered chonologically based on when they were added to that depth. The objects are stacked with the oldest item at the back of the list and the newest item at the front of the list. This order dictates how the objects overlap when drawn.
The shuffle_front command sends the specified object to the front of the stack. If no id is given, the current object of that type is shuffled. It is the same as calling shuffle or shuffle_<object> with the "chips_front" direction.
chips> add_line(.1,.1,.9,.9,"thickness=9 id=line1") chips> add_line(.1,.9,.9,.1,"thickness=9 color=red id=line2") chips> add_line(.6,.1,.6,.9,"thickness=9 color=lime id=line3") chips> current_line ("line1") chips> shuffle_front(chips_line)
Create three overlapping lines. Make "line1" current, then move it to the front of the stack.
chips> add_region (4, .5, .5, .3, "fill.style=1 depth=50") chips> add_line (.1, .1, .9, .9, "depth=100") chips> add_point (.5, .5, "depth=50") chips> shuffle_front(chips_region)
Move the current region to the front of the stack. It will then be on top of the point, but behind the line, because the line is at a higher depth.
See the bugs pages on the ChIPS website for an up-to-date listing of known bugs.
- collapse_depths, display_depth, get_default_depth, hide_depth, reindex_depth, set_default_depth
- shuffle_colorbar, shuffle_image
- shuffle, shuffle_back, shuffle_backward, shuffle_forward