|AHELP for CIAO 4.5 ChIPS v1||
Shuffles the rendering order of the region within the depth.
- id - an optional ChipsId structure containing values to modify the currency state for the command, or a string to specify the id of the region to operate on.
- direction - how to shuffle the object; options are chips_forward, chips_backward, chips_front, and chips_back. If not given then chips_forward is assumed.
By default, objects within a depth are ordered chonologically based on when they were added to that depth. The objects are stacked with the oldest item at the back of the list and the newest item at the front of the list. This order dictates how the objects overlap when drawn.
The shuffle_region command modifies the location of the specified object within the depth. It may be used to position a region in front of or behind other objects which are at the same depth.
The available "direction" options are:
- chips_back - send to the back of the stack
- chips_front - send to the front of the stack
- chips_forward - moves one step closer to the front
- chips_backward - moves one step further back
The shuffle routines can only operate on a single object. An error is returned if currency is set to "all".
chips> rp = ChipsRegion() chips> rp.fill.style = 1 chips> rp.opacity = 0.6 chips> rp.fill.color = "cyan" chips> add_region([.2,.5,.5,.1],[.2,.4,.9,.7],rp) chips> rp.fill.color = "lime" chips> add_region(5,.5,.6,.4,rp) chips> rp.fill.color = "forest" chips> add_region(3,.6,.4,.5, rp) chips> shuffle_region("reg1",chips_front)
Create three overlapping regions at the default depth, then move "reg1" (the first region) to the front of the display.
Move the current region to the back of the depth.
See the bugs pages on the ChIPS website for an up-to-date listing of known bugs.
- collapse_depths, display_depth, get_default_depth, hide_depth, reindex_depth, set_default_depth
- shuffle_colorbar, shuffle_image
- add_region, current_region, delete_region, display_region, get_region, hide_region, move_region, set_region
- shuffle, shuffle_back, shuffle_backward, shuffle_forward, shuffle_front