Back to CXC Directory
Ian N. Evans
- in Data Systems Division
- Data Systems End-to-End Scientist
|Ph.D.||1987||Australian National University|
|B.Sc.||1982||University of Western Australia|
- Activity on the host galaxy
- HII region abundances and physics of the interstellar medium
- Image-processing algorithms.
- Physics of active galactic nuclei, including the impact of nuclear activity on the host galaxy
- Chandra Source Catalog
- G-CLEF Spectrograph
- Astronomical data processing and data analysis techniques
- Astronomical data system architecture
This page is maintained by the Chandra X-Ray Center Director's Office.