|AHELP for CIAO 4.5 ChIPS v1||
Removes the binding between a pair of axes.
unbind_axes(axis1, axis2) unbind_axes(ChipsId, plot2, axis2)
- ChipsId - an optional ChipsId structure containing the values to specify an axis whose binding should be removed
- axis1 - the id of an axis whose binding should be removed
- axis2 - the id of an axis whose binding should be removed
- plot2 - the id of the plot containing the axis specified by axis2
The unbind_axes command decouples the specified pair of axes so that they no longer synchronize their limits, scales, and other data range attributes.
Bound axes are intended to display the same range of data. The following attributes are synchronized between bound axes: automin, automax, majortick.mode, majortick.interval, majortick.count, minortick.mode, minortick.interval, minortick.count, pad, and tickformat. In addition, internally-managed values such as data ranges are also synchronized by the bind command.
Properties that are aesthetic in nature are not synchronized during the bind, such as colors, tick lengths, tick styles, grid styles, and tick label fonts.
Border axes of plots are implicitly bound to the first set of axes that are created. They may be unbound using the unbind_axes command.
The info_bound_axes command is used to display the list of currently bound axes.
Within one plot, unbind the axes ax1 and ax2.
chips> id=ChipsId() chips> id.plot="plot1" chips> id.axis="ay1" chips> unbind_axes(id,"plot2","ay1")
Given a pair of plots, unbind the y axes.
See the bugs pages on the ChIPS website for an up-to-date listing of known bugs.
- add_axis, bind_axes, current_axis, delete_axis, display_axis, display_major_ticks, display_minor_ticks, get_axis, get_xaxis, get_yaxis, hide_axis, hide_major_ticks, hide_minor_ticks, lin_scale, log_scale, move_axis, reverse_axes, set_arbitrary_tick_positions, set_axis, set_xaxis, set_yaxis, shuffle_axis